Thu, Nov 02|
November: Monthly Meeting
Join us for November's monthly club meeting benefiting Project Foster ! Be sure to read our event details.
Time & Location
Nov 02, 2023, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Community House, 24642 San Juan Ave, Dana Point, CA 92629, USA
About the Event
This month's meeting features:
- Our Project Foster Speaker: "My Own--A Case for Kids" Founder, Debby Thrailkill. There are 3,400 kids in OC's foster care system, aged 0 to 18. Most go from home to home carrying their few belongings in a plastic bag. Many have little to call their own. This new philanthropy has already provided local Foster Kids with over 300 rolling bags stuffed with personal essentials. We'd like to help.
- Creating personalized "love notes" for foster kids (DPWC will supply note cards)
- Lunch - A delicious harvest salad with chicken, pecans, cranberries, and a light cider apple/maple vinaigrette, plus warm bread and dessert
- Sign up for December's Project Angel Tree - Select a child from one of our SparkPoint families and help make their Christmas brighter!
How you can help this month:
- Donate items from our Project Foster Amazon Wish List to help fill foster kids' suitcases purchased by DPWC. (Click on link to purchase)
- Bring items to the meeting or ship directly to the Charity via Debby Thrailkill (founder) if you can't attend.
We think you'll love this philanthropy! We look forward to seeing you on November 2nd!
Dana Point Women's Club Board
This ticket includes fee for meeting and catered lunch.$30.00+$0.75 service feeSale ended