Thu, Dec 07|
Jingle Mingle! *A Members Only, Holiday Event*
Don your casual holiday attire and join us for December's "Jingle Mingle” holiday luncheon for DPWC members and a very special guest !
Time & Location
Dec 07, 2023, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Community House, 24642 San Juan Ave, Dana Point, CA 92629, USA
About the Event
Join us on December 7th for a fun, Club-sponsored (no charge) "Jingle Mingle" luncheon, including a champagne toast, a light and delicious lunch and homemade christmas cookies. Please wear smart casual holiday attire and bring your Unwrapped Angel Tree gifts, in a bag (or box if needed for wrapping), with the identifying card securely attached.
This will be a pure fun meeting with a special presentation to County 5th District Supervisor Katrina Foley to sincerely thank her in person for her $35,000 grant to help us spruce up Community House! We'll also have a few words from Sue Parks, DPWC member and CEO of United WayOC, which sponsors the SparkPoint program. A total of 100 SparkPoint children will receive gifts from DPWC, Rotary Club and the City of Dana Point/Youth Board as part of our Project Angel Tree/SparkJoy program.
After lunch, scoot up a chair to watch the amazing Cassie Jerold-Jones of Wildflower Florist demonstrate how to create a beautiful Christmas table. We'll be doing a silent auction for her beautiful centerpiece and raffling a few other gifts. Come enjoy the fun, and share some Holiday cheer with your friends at DPWC!
This month's meeting features:
- Presentation and sincere thanks to Supervisor Katrina Foley for her generous County grant
- Project Angel Tree donations - Sue Parks, United Way OC CEO
- Holiday floral arrangement/table demonstration by Cassie of Dana Point's popular florist shop *Wildflower*
- Club-sponsored (no charge) lunch
- Raffle prizes plus a silent auction of Cassie's beautiful centerpiece
How you can help this month:
- Bring Project Angel Tree gifts (if you were not assigned one of our 51 angels, please consider bringing a small stuffed animal, socks, candle, box of candy or other small treat to be attached to gifts).
We look forward to seeing you!
Dana Point Women's Club